If you intend to study in Australia, you must apply for a student visa which falls under subclass 500. You can be granted a student visa only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis.
To get the guidance, you can rely on our visa consultants at Wiser Immigration. Because there are several steps you have to go through, and we can make the whole process smooth and easy by assisting you in:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.