Email: info@wiserimmigration.com

Book A Consultation

Australia Student Visa

australia-student-visaIf you intend to study in Australia, you must apply for a student visa which falls under subclass 500. You can be granted a student visa only if you wish to undertake a registered course or part of a registered course on a full-time basis.

To get the guidance, you can rely on our visa consultants at Wiser Immigration. Because there are several steps you have to go through, and we can make the whole process smooth and easy by assisting you in:

  • Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
  • Submitting your application to the institution.
  • Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
  • Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
  • Applying for your student visa.

Common Visa Conditions

  • Must satisfy attendance and course requirements and maintain a valid enrollment for your course
  • Must not work unless you have been granted permission to do so
  • Must continue your Overseas Student Health (OSHC) cover while in Australia
  • Must leave Australia before your visa expires if you stay in Australia with expired visa you may be denied re-entry for three years.
  • Must reach the education provider of your residential address within seven days of your arrival in Australia and must inform any changes of address within seven days
  • If you change education provider, you must notify your current education provider within seven days of issue of an eCoE

With Wiser immigration, you can rest assured to get the whole process done easily and smoothly. Our team will direct you throughout the process right from preparing the documents to getting a visa.

Come To Us For Professional Counselling Session!

Book A Consultation

1 Step 1