British Columbia is among the most diverse provinces in Canada that attract foreigners with its natural environment, unique coastal climate and more. If you are planning to immigrate British Columbia, Wiser Immigration can help you with BC PNP. This is a Provincial Nominee Program for British Columbia.
BC PNP Accepts Following Immigration Streams
Skills Immigration (Including Express Entry British Columbia)
- Skilled Worker Category: This stream is for candidates who have many years of working experience & got an eligible job offer in a skilled occupation.
- Healthcare Professional Category: Applicants who have the experience, and eligible job offers such as nurses, physicians, psychiatric nurses or allied health professionals can apply for this.
- International Graduate Category: It includes the individuals who are graduate from a recognized Canadian educational institute in the last three years.
- International Post-Graduate Category: This stream is for graduates with Masters or Doctoral degrees from recognized university or institute in BC in the natural, applied, or health sciences programs of study.
- Entry Level & Semi-Skilled Worker Category: Workers in entry-level or semi-skilled positions in tourism/hospitality, long-haul trucking, food processing, those in entry-level or semi-skilled positions living and working in British Columbia, can apply through this program.