Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is a ranking system used by express entry program, which designates express profiles, ranks in the express pool based on the points awarded to them. These points are awarded to the candidates based on the factors like age, language proficiency, work experience, adaptability, educational qualifications etc.
Once the candidate’s profile is awarded with these points, their profiles are then ranked based on these points. Profile with the highest rank is then issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to apply for Canada PR Visa.
Canada Express Entry Eligibility Points Calculator
Canada offers various immigration programs to apply for permanent residency inthe country out of which Canada Express Entry Program is one of the fastest andmost popular programs. It chooses skilled and experienced workers topermanently stay in Canada based on Canada Express Entry points system. Each year those candidates are placed in the pool of eligible candidates who arenot just skilled workers but can also contribute to the economy of the country.
The minimum eligibility criteria for Canada express entry is easy to meet for a skilled person. The qualification prerequisites for Canada Express Entry System are:
- Least of 67 points must be verified under the Express Entry Points Calculator.
- Need to score the least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all groups.
- Least work experience in a skilled job that is in demand in Canada of at least 3 years.
- An applicant must be within the age group of 18-45 years.
- Need to give authentication to help determine the wellbeing and character of the person.
- An applicant must have assets to help living in Canada.
- All document proof to verify the above credentials.