Email: info@wiserimmigration.com

Book A Consultation

Canada Student Visa

Immigration-to-canada/Every year, more than 130,000 students come to study in Canada. If you too intend to study in abroad, you will likely need a study visa. At Wiser Immigration, we understand that people want to study Canada due to quality of education, pleasing environment, excellent opportunities for a bright future and much more.

So, we are here as a way to get you a student visa to study in your desired country. Learn what you have to do to get your student visa for Canada.

Study Permit

To study in Canada as an international student, you will need to apply for a ‘study permit.’ Besides, you may also need to obtain a temporary resident visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA) that will go alongside your passport and study permit. This will grant you access into the country as a student. If you need a visa or eTA, you will be notified by the relevant authorities once you have applied for your study permit.


  • Be enrolled at a designated learning institution
  • Show proof of funds to cover your tuition fees, living costs, return travel
  • Have no criminal record
  • Be in good health
  • Proof that you will be leaving Canada after your studies

Apply Right Now With Wiser Immigration

At Wiser Immigration, we have helped several students to immigrate Canada and get international study in their choice University and educational institute. Get your visa application filled and approved with us. If you have any question, you are always welcome to get your question answered by professional visa consultants. 

Get Ready To Study In Canada With Our Complete Guide!

Book A Consultation

1 Step 1