Email: info@wiserimmigration.com

Book A Consultation

Canadian Child Visa 

Canadian Super VisaIf you are a permanent resident in Canada or Canadian citizen and have a dependent child in foreign that you are planning to bring to Canada, you can opt for Canada’s dependent child sponsorship program.

As with all sponsorship programs, it is important that the dependent child meets the eligibility requirements, Wiser Immigration can help you throughout the process of applying for Canada’s dependent child sponsorship program. To find out if you are eligible for one of the Family Class programs, start a free assessment today.

Requirements For The Sponsor

  • Must be 18 years of age
  • Must be a Canadian permanent resident living in Canada or a Canadian citizen
  • Should not be in prison, bankrupt, under a removal order or charged with a serious offence.

Requirements For The Sponsored Person

The sponsored person must be in one of the following situations of dependency:

  • Less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner Or
  • Is 22 years of age or older and has depended substantially on the financial support of the parent since before the age of 22 and is unable to be financially self-supporting due to a physical or mental condition.

Why Choose Us To Assist Child Visa?

With many years of experience in helping to reunite families from abroad, we know what immigration officers are looking for when they review a sponsorship application. We have helped thousands of families to get Canadian permanent residence successfully. Now, it’s your turn.

Get Family Sponsorship Application Filled Out Today With Us!

Book A Consultation

1 Step 1