Email: info@wiserimmigration.com

Book A Consultation

New Zealand Parent Retirement Visa

New Zealand Parent Retirement Visa The parent retirement resident visa is for people who have a child who is a citizen or resident of New Zealand. So long as you meet the requirements of the visa, it allows you to live in the country permanently. Apart from being a parent of a New Zealand citizen, there are also some financial requirements.

New Zealand Parent Retirement visa option allows you to live, work and study in New Zealand permanently, but you need a New Zealand citizen or resident adult child willing to sponsor you.

Who can be included on an application for a parent retirement visa?

  • The parent of the child may apply along with their partner.
  • You are not able to apply if you have dependent children.

Investment Fund Proofs For Parent Retirement Visa

You must be able to prove that you have the required funds when applying for your parent retirement visa. Therefore, you must nominate the type, location and value of the funds and/or assets you intend to invest within the application.

The amount you can claim for each nominated fund or asset does depend on the ownership of it. When it’s owned by you or you and your partner (legal marriage, civil union or de facto relationship) you may claim the full amount. When it’s owned by a party who is not your partner, you may only claim your share.

To know more about the New Zealand Parent Retirement Resident Visa, feel free to contact our qualified immigration experts at Wiser Immigration.

Call Us Today To Schedule A Consultation!

Book A Consultation

1 Step 1