If you are willing to immigrate Nova Scotia, then apply for NSNP. At Wiser Immigration, we can assist you throughout the process of applying for Nova Scotia NSNP. It is Nova Scotia’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants having the skills and experience required by province can obtain Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Certificate.
What Are The Distinct NSNP Categories?
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry: Nova Scotia prioritizes the federal government’s Express Entry immigration selection system to choose candidates for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry. This stream is applicable for highly-skilled individuals with post-secondary education to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry: Nova Scotia utilizes the federal government’s Express Entry immigration selection system to select applicants for this stream. It offers a pathway to PR for highly skilled candidates who have worked for a Nova Scotia employer for a minimum of one year.
- Skilled Worker Stream: Under this stream, the NSNP accepts applications from candidates who have got a job offer from a Nova Scotia employer. Individuals who are eligible to apply for this stream maybe workers in skilled, semi-skilled, and low-skilled occupations.
- Occupation In-Demand Stream: This stream is specially designed for specific NOC Skill Level C related jobs which are in high demand in the province of Nova Scotia.
- Entrepreneur Stream: This stream can help to attract individuals who are willing to begin or acquire a business and settle permanently in Nova Scotia.
- The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream: This stream is for the graduates who have completed at least two years of full-time study from a recognized Nova Scotia educational institute and have operated their own business in Nova Scotia for at least one year, and intend to get PR in Nova Scotia.
- The Physician Stream: Internationally-trained general practitioners, family physicians and specialist physicians with a signed employment offer from healthcare authorities of Nova Scotia are eligible for this stream.