Email: info@wiserimmigration.com

Book A Consultation

Spouse/ Partner Visa

Canada spouse visaWhen you are planning to bring your spouse to Canada, Wiser Immigration can help you with the spouse sponsorship program that is a subsection of the Family Class immigration category. As per this program, a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada can sponsor a spouse or common-law partner for Canadian permanent residence.

To receive a visa through this immigration program, the sponsor and sponsored person must prove that their relationship qualifies under one of three categories:

  • Spouse
  • Common-law Partner
  • Conjugal Partner

Canada recognizes same-sex marriage, and same-sex partners may be eligible to apply under any of the above mentioned three categories, they meet all eligibility requirements.

Requirements For The Sponsor

  • Must be at least 18 years of age
  • Must be a permanent resident of Canada or a Canadian citizen
  • Should not be in prison, bankrupt, under a removal order (if a permanent resident) or charged with a serious offence.
  • The sponsor should have been sponsored to Canada as a spouse within the last five years.

Do you have any other question or want to know more about the spouse/partner visa? If yes, feel free to reach us and discuss your needs. We are one call away from you.

Call Us To Schedule Your Appointment With Our Immigration Consultants!

Book A Consultation

1 Step 1