Email: info@wiserimmigration.com

Book A Consultation

Top 5 Courses That Gives Opportunity To Get PR In Australia


Top 5 Courses That Gives Opportunity To Get PR In AustraliaAfter two years of study in Australia, an international student can apply for a post-study work visa under subclass 485. This visa enables international students, recently graduated from Australia to study, stay and work in Australia temporarily.

The candidates applying through General Skilled Migration should have the skills and qualifications related to the occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL).

Courses That Lead To PR Prospects In Australia Are:


Accountancy is among the fastest-growing occupations in Australia. The number of international students pursuing accounting in Australia is increasing day by day. As an accountant in Australia, you can have an excellent opportunity to join the organizations relating to taxation, financial dealings, record-keeping and compliance requirements.


Structural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production or Plant Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Software Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Telecommunications Field Engineering, etc. are some field, Australia has a huge requirement.


Universities of Nursing in Australia have an outstanding international reputation for providing a high-quality range of undergraduate, research or postgraduate programs in health, nursing and midwifery. You can choose any course which is suitable for your preferences or interest.

Computer And Information Technology (IT)

The Australian Qualifications Framework included the profession of IT listed in the ‘Skilled Occupation List” due to the increasing demand for IT professionals in the country. International students studying IT in Australia who are willing to settle in Australia temporarily or permanently can have a chance to get their visas successfully granted under temporary residency or PR.

Education & Teaching

nternational students can apply for PR after they undertake courses in education and teaching. The courses can allow them to get occupations like Special Needs Teacher, Pre-Primary Teacher, Primary and Secondary Teacher, Vocational education Teacher, Teachers for English as a second language for non-native speakers, and University Lecturers.

If you are also seeking any assistance to immigrate Australia or want to know about the top universities in the land down under, visit us at Wiser Immigration.

Leave a Reply