Email: info@wiserimmigration.com

Book A Consultation

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa Canada A visitor visa that is also called a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is an official document that demonstrates that you meet the requirements to enter Canada. Most travellers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. With Wiser immigration, you can apply for a visitor visa without getting any hassle.

Generally, visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada. At the port of entry, the border services officer may allow you to stay for less or more than six months. If you don’t get a stamp in your passport, you can stay for 6 months from the day you entered Canada or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

How Can We Help You With Visitor Visa?

At Wiser Immigration, our team of immigration consultants have many years of experience in placing thousands of aspiring immigrants to Canada on a visitor visa. They are familiar with the rules and regulations of each program so that you can get unparalleled immigration consultation.

Call Us To Apply For Your Visitor Visa Today!

Book A Consultation

1 Step 1